If you are under 16 years of age, please inform your parent or guardian about these terms as we require their consent once shopping at edlyhelsinki.com.
Edly Helsinki may need to use your personal information to process orders, order deliveries and payments as well as be able to offer you a personalized shopping experience. Thus, we may need to share your personal information with the authorities to comply with the Finnish law and governmental requirements to detect and prevent fraud or other security issues.
At Edly Helsinki, we will never transfer or sell your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
What information is necessary for us to collect about you?
Once placing an order at www.edlyhelsinki.com we need to collect some personal information from you to fulfill your order and process it correctly. This information is following:
- First and last name
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Home address or shipping address
- Birth date
- Credit card or invoice billing address
Credit card details are only entered directly into our payment partners systems and not collected by us. Kindly note that we use Paytrail as our payment service provider. Paytrail is well known payment service provider and a part of the Nets corporation. Paytrail has also been granted a Safe pay-certificate.
Your privacy rights
At any time, you have the right to ask us for access to your personal data, modify the personal data or remove the personal data you have shared with us. If you notice that your information shared with us is incorrect or wish us to erase it or fulfill it, we will do it at your request.
These are your rights as a data subject once shopping at edlyhelsinki.com:
- Right to access your personal data and receive a copy of the personal data we are processing of you or have processed about you once placing an order.
The copy we provide you contains following information:
- The purpose of processing your data
- If the data has been transferred to a third party (e.g. Paytrail)
- Information where the data has been retrieved (if not collected from you)
- The estimated time we intend to store the data
- At your request, you have the right to ask us to modify your personal data. After your request, we will modify the incorrect or incomplete processed data without any delay.
- At your request you have the right to ask us to remove your personal data if the storage of data is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was necessary to collect it. (e.g. the purchase has been processed and delivered)
- At your request, you have the right to restrict the processing of data. E.g. you are entitled to request a restriction if your information is incorrect and you have requested us to correct it.
Also, you have the right to object to your personal data being used for direct marketing. Please just send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once visiting edlyhelsinki.com, your computer’s IP address will automatically be registered for us to measure and follow up on the visitation frequency. Thus, nothing will be stored once you leave our site.
Usage of Cookies
A cookie is known to be a small text file that is saved on your own computer that stores information about you. Cookies are used by companies for many reasons and one of them being to improve their website services. According to Finnish law, all visitors to different websites must be informed about the usage of cookies and have the option to accept them, prevent them or accept only the necessary cookies. Please keep in mind, that if you are rejecting the usage of cookies at edlyhelsinki.com our site won’t fully function for you.
At Edly Helsinki we only use session cookies and don’t save any personal data. Once browsing at edlyhelsinki.com cookies are sent between our server and your computer, and we will know what you have placed in your shopping basket or what you have written on your personal site at edlyhelsinki.com. Once you leave our site or close the browser all information will disappear.